Our team lives, breathes and, of course, cares for linens on a daily basis. We are not only interested in our beds and baths, but those of our clients and customers too. We are confident our high-quality products will last a long time when handled and cleaned properly.
To get the longest life out of your luxury bedding or bath product, Levi + Melissa, our Outlet team dynamic duo, share their four golden rules of linen care:
- When caring for your matelassé, wash cold and tumble dry on low.
- When washing your linens, use free and clear detergent or linen wash.
- Do not wash linens on warm as this breaks down the fibers in the linen.
- Store your linens in a well-ventilated space.
- Before you use brand new bath towels, wash them using a ½ cup of white vinegar. This removes the sizing that is placed on the towel when it ships from the mill. Then wash them on regular cycle as this prevents mildew.