Now that the holidays are firmly in our rear-view mirror, it's time to reconsider the old adage, "out with the old, in with the new." So take a good, long look around your home with an objective eye. What do you see?
- If little person fingers and pet friends have wreaked havoc on your floors and walls, it may be time to spiff them up. It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint or floor cleaning can do! It makes everything cleaner and brighter immediately.
- Speaking of cleaner, if your view to the outdoors isn't as clear as you would like, or your windows are more than 15 years old, it may be time to replace your windows. Or perhaps they just need a good, professional indoor/outdoor cleaning.
- If you are tired of looking at a particular piece or cluster of furniture but the bones are good, have it reupholstered in a new fabric or refinished with a new stain to give it new life!
- If you are sleeping on tired or mis-matched sheets, or using towels that aren't as soft as they used to be, invest in some new ones. Our Chevron Cuff Sheet or our Viola Lace Sheeting are two beautiful first layers, and they just happen to be on sale this month!
- While you're at it, take advantage of our sale to give your guests an upgraded experience in bedding and bath. Nothing makes people feel more welcomed than a luxurious sleeping experience while away from home.
These first few months of the year, when the skies are gray and the temperatures are cold, you have the perfect opportunity to spend the time to focus on your surroundings. So do it! When the warmth rolls back around and you are ready to open up your home for summer gatherings, you will love your fresh new feel!