All eyes are on New York City, it seems. The U.S. Open is in full swing at Flushing Meadows and Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is getting ready to start. Long been a favorite of movers and shakers, everyone loves New York. Here are a few reasons why we do:
- The gorgeous façades of the homes on Park Avenue.
- You can pick up flowers on any corner.
- The city's fashionistas provide endless people watching.
- The everyday energy that brings the city to life.
- The store windows during the holidays - works of art.
- The sparkle of the skyline at dusk.
- The magnificence of the Chrysler building and its art-deco design.
- Fifth Avenue flagship stores.
So tell us, why do YOU love New York?
Images courtesy of: